PURITA


If you really love me, let's make a vow - right here, together... right now



- Whoa, what happened?
- You want the short version or the long one?
- The long one.
- I tried to save my life but it didn't work.
- Wow. What's the short one?
- I burned it.



- But she's the love of your life. You're just gonna let her go?
- No. She's just - Going.

- I mean, they kind of rub my ankles, but all shoes does that. I have low ankles.
- You think you deserve that pain, but you don't.
- I don't think I deserve it.
- Well, not consciously maybe.
- My ankles are just low...
- People think that foot pain is a fact of life, but life is actually better than that.
- I'll say. You should get some. Your whole life could be better. Just starting right now.



- We have a whole life to live together you fucker, but it can't start until you call.


corta e cose do filme me and you and everyone we know

0 Responses to “If you really love me, let's make a vow - right here, together... right now”

Enviar um comentário



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 PURITA | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.