PURITA


I don't wanna be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me.*


"One of us had to die. With me, it tends to be the other guy."

Tiros, polícias, tiros, máfia irlandesa de Boston, miolos a estourar, contas a acertar, tiros, "toupeiras",banda sonora, tiros, calão, mortes, insultos, tiros... e todos acabam da mesma maneira...departed.

ps. devida (e grande)vénia a J. Nicholson, L. DiCaprio e M. Wahlberg.

"Cops or criminals
When you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?"

en dos palabras: impre-zionante.


1 Responses to “I don't wanna be a product of my environment, I want my environment to be a product of me.*”

  1. # Blogger Miguel

    Tou lá!  

Enviar um comentário



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 PURITA | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.