PURITA


manhattan murder mystery - good old days

na ânsia de ver o novo filme do w. allen, e depois da decepção do match point, que não chega aos calcanhares das seguintes tiradas:

Larry Lipton: Claustrophia and a dead body - this is a neurotic's jackpot!

*

Larry Lipton: My life is passing before my eyes. The worst part about it is that I'm driving a used car.

*

Larry Lipton: Jesus, save a little craziness for menopause!

*

Larry Lipton: I can't listen to that much Wagner, ya know? I start to get the urge to conquer Poland.

*

Lillian House: Exercising changed my life.
Larry Lipton: I prefer to atrophy.

*

Carol Lipton: Larry, I think it's time we reevaluated our lives.
Larry Lipton: I've reevaluated our lives; I got a 10, you got a 6.

3 Responses to “manhattan murder mystery - good old days”

  1. # Blogger DMNY

    conselho de amiga: se nao gostaste do match point nao gastes dinheiro no scoop :)  

  2. # Anonymous Anónimo

    tou com a dmny, o scoop é só mais do mesmo.... mas com uma scarlett sensaborona e tolinha  

  3. # Blogger intruso

    muito muito bom!  

Enviar um comentário



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 PURITA | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.