PURITA


é que nem de propósito...


"Thirty-Three" (not my age, yet!)

Speak to me in a language I can hear
Humour me before I have to go
Deep in thought I forgive everyone
As the cluttered streets greet me once again

I know I can't be late,
supper's waiting on the table
Tomorrow's just an excuse away
So I pull my collar up and face the cold,
on my own

The earth laughs beneath my heavy feet
At the blasphemy in my old jangly walk
Steeple guide me to my heart and home
The sun is out and up and down again

I know I'll make it, love can last forever
Graceful swans of never topple to the earth
And you ...can make it last, forever you
You can make it last, forever you

And for a moment I lose myself
Wrapped up in the pleasures of the world

I've journeyed here and there and back again
But in the same old haunts I still find my friends

Mysteries not ready to reveal
Sympathies I'm ready to return
I'll make the effort, love can last forever
Graceful swans of never topple to the earth
Tomorrow's just an excuse
And you can make it last, forever you
You can make it last, forever you

(a caminho do almoço...)

ps. Há dias assim, smashing em loop!

5 Responses to “é que nem de propósito...”

  1. # Blogger Hugo Brito

    :) É curioso, essa coisa do Loop. Também ouço frequentemente Loop.

    Playlist de hoje:

    Metric, interpretando Monster Hospital, qualquer coisa como:

    Monster hospital, can you please release me?
    You hold my hands down, I've been bad.
    You hold my arms down, I've been bad.
    I've been bad, I've been bad.

    I fought the war but the war won

    Monster movie, Daddy Warbucks up against Bobby Fuller
    And he beat him hands down
    Lead in the head
    Put a little lead in his head.

    I fought the war but the war won't stop for the love of god.
    I fought the war but the war won.

    Que curiosamente me coloca in a good mood. Coisas estranhas sucedem em Loop, que bom!

    Tá aqui o link para o vídeo, prometo que ficas addicted ao fim de 3 Loops :P

    www.ilovemetric.com/media/monsterhospital-vid.html  

  2. # Blogger Freddy

    Já vi esta foto nalgum lado... Terá sido no blog do Pacheco Pereira???

    Abraço da Zona Franca  

  3. # Blogger purita

    hugo, estou chateada..tentei e tentei e não consigo ver!E depois vi que eles iam tocar à Laiterie em Estrasburgo, que saudades!:)
    lá vou ter que ir à fnac caçá-los!Senão um dia mostras-me!
    um bocadinho spooky a letra, mas se te deixa bem disposto, seja!:)

    Fred, pah, não mando fotografias para o PP, que promiscuidade!  

  4. # Blogger Hugo Brito

    Oi Purita,

    posso arranjar-te o ficheiro se quiseres, amanhã mando-te instruções para descarregares, pelo menos a música que pesa menos.
    É uma letra pesadita mas com a música fica diferente.

    Descansa:)  

  5. # Blogger Hugo Brito

    Vai ter que ser sábado ou domingo, eu depois coloco um aviso:)  

Enviar um comentário



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 PURITA | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.