PURITA


[what I'd love to have listened]



'Why should he come back through the park?
You thought that you saw him but no you did not
Who can be sure of anything through
The distance that keeps you
From knowing the truth

Why would you think your boy could become
The man who could make you sure he was the one?

The one My one My one'

3 Responses to “[what I'd love to have listened]”

  1. # Blogger Maria Cardeal

    Tenho uma cópia do "Open Season" para oferecer a quem me ofereceu o outro. No carro ouve-se muiiiiiiittoooooooo bem.  

  2. # Blogger fernando lucas

    isso das distancias é lixado  

  3. # Blogger saxontheroad

    feist à vida!!!  

Enviar um comentário



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 PURITA | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.