PURITA


Exercício para o coração

Deixa ver se consigo ouvir isto sem chorar!
Tá, play...if you knew, jeff buckley:

If you knew how I missed you
You would not stay away today
Don't you know I need you
Stay here my dear with me

I need you here my darling
Together for a day a day
Together never parting
Just you just me my love

(até estou a conseguir!!!)
I can't go on without you
Your love is all I'm living for
I love all things about you
Your heart your soul my love

(não consigo, afinal...)
I need you here beside me
Forever and a day a day
I know whatever betides me
I love you I love you I do

chumbei...

0 Responses to “Exercício para o coração”

Enviar um comentário



XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 PURITA | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.